Honored Contributor

Rusty Red Loveseat

[ Edited ]

Traditionally Cozy??

Honored Contributor

The color is coming across as darker red on my monitor than rusty.  I like the color and traditional style a lot.

I'd like to see the rest of the space because I think there should be something else red to tie the loveseat to the room.  Can't make out the print on the dining area curtains, possibly, pink flowers, but a red in the print would help. A red lampshade on the lamp, something red on the fireplace mantle, or red seats on the chairs, providing adding too much red isn't overkill.  I'm looking for red accents, not inundating the space with red.  

The accessories used with the warm red comfy looking sofa do give the impression of cozy.  

Regular Contributor

Re: Rusty Red Loveseat

[ Edited ]

If I'm not mistaken I believe the light background printed pillow on loveseat is same fabric as drapes.  I think the loveseat is very welcoming and I too imagine additional accents elsewhere in room in the rust/red.

Honored Contributor

Looks like sort of a pleasant, relaxing room, but the picture is sort of blurry.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Very nice room. I love red furniture. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love it!  

Esteemed Contributor

I only like red in small doses in home decor. Not a fan of the red loveseat.

Honored Contributor

I used to have that exact same love seat and a matching chair..same color too.  I bought mine back in the late 70's.  My full size sofa was a rusty red plaid.  This pic brought  back a lot of good memories.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rusty Red Loveseat

[ Edited ]

I am a “red” person but, I don’t care for this loveseat at all 👎

Respected Contributor

@jubilant   Your photo reminded me of this one:

May be an image of living room