Respected Contributor

Does your spouse destroy the bed linens each night?     I have no idea what my husband does to the sheets and blankets while he's sleeping.   Each morning it looks like a herd of elephants ran through our sheets.   The blanket is draping onto the floor and the sheets are so rumpled.   Even his pillows are pushed up into the headboard.

Fortunately he helps me make the bed each morning and he often comments on how bad his side of the bed looks.  He jokingly tells me it's because he's bigger than me.   My side is always neat and tidy.    All I have to do is just fluff my pillows and pull up the sheets and blanket.   

I always make him do his side of the bed.   I tell him that he has to fix what he destroyed during the night.   Lol!

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl 

Neither DH nor I do, but my avatar sure does, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness yes ....I can do one flip of the blanket on my side

and its made ....I really notice it when we are at the cottage and have

twin beds ....his is a mess .....

Esteemed Contributor

Same thing here. Hubby's side has top sheet and comforter all pushed away - my side is still layered! Oh well. You're lucky that your DH can help you make the bed. I don't mind that I have to fix the bed every day - I'm just glad that he's still with me (considering his health).

Respected Contributor

No he doesn't.  His is all neat and tucked in.  Don't know how he sleeps that way.  My side, another story.  I sleep on my side, pull the layers up and cuddle them around me.  Bed making is a real chore.  Especially after it's made, putting all 9 of the decorative pillows and the comforter on orderly and neat.

Bed looks nice when it's done, but sure is a mess when waking up.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't know because he's in bed by 9 pm up by 5am -- he pulls the covers up on his side when he gets up.  Sometimes it looks like he was never in it😉.  I'm a total nightowl.

Of course, he's neat in every aspect of his life.  Must be the military/law enforcement training -- I can only dream to have his neat & tidy closets😀!

Respected Contributor

I often tell my husband he needed a stint in the military or .. at

my Mothers Boot Camp  !!!!

Frequent Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@J Town Girl 

Neither DH nor I do, but my avatar sure does, LOL!

Lol!