Honored Contributor

Anyone have one of these?  Opinions?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Frequent Contributor

No personal experience, but have a friend that has Ruggables.  She lives in the country and has 3 indoor dogs.  She loves them.  She has already washed and went well.  She even went back and purchased another.  Seems the reviews is mainly about edges rolling, but she said she hasn't seen that issue at all.  Her FB friends encouraged her to report back and been few months and she says all is great.  Good luck! 

Regular Contributor

I have 4 ruggables ranging in size from 10x12 to a runner in the kitchen.  They have all been washed (some more than once) and I have had no problems.  I love them.  I got them because I have 2 French bulldogs who believe that if you have anything going on that disturbs you just find a rug and go.  Before ruggable I had to dispose of two good size area rugs and felt these were worth a try.

Putting them down can be interesting, take the time to follow their directions.

Valued Contributor

I just got one for my living room , a couple of weeks ago .I really love it ! I have two dogs that will put it to the test ! 

Esteemed Contributor

What is a ruggable rug? Is this a Q product? Nevermind....you're looking for opinions from people who have one.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Ruggable rugs

[ Edited ]

Well, I just ordered one.  I won't be using it for some months, but I went ahead and ordered it.

@jannabelle1 - no, it's not a QVC product.  If you go to you tube, you'll see lots of videos on them/

Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh   I'll assume you meant months not moths.  What size did you buy?  I have been looking at them for about six months and wonder what size will I be able to wash in my machine at home. Going to the laundermat wouldn't be that big a problem but I want to put the rug in my kitchen which would require more frequent washings.

Honored Contributor

@JillyMarie wrote:

@gidgetgh   I'll assume you meant months not moths.  What size did you buy?  I have been looking at them for about six months and wonder what size will I be able to wash in my machine at home. Going to the laundermat wouldn't be that big a problem but I want to put the rug in my kitchen which would require more frequent washings.

@JillyMarie - yep, months.  Thanks. I corrected that.

I ordered a 6x9 Suzani coral rug.

Honored Contributor

I was on their web site and they sure have a lot of nice rugs, I don't know anyone who owns one though, but they sound really nice! Nice that you can wash them, especially those who have pets, and children,etc.....

Trusted Contributor

Just got one for my kitchen and so far I like it.  Good quality.  Haven't washed it so that will be the test.  I am getting tired of all their emails though, they are relentless! Need to opt out and keep forgetting