Frequent Contributor

Where can I get some strong oil for my reed diffuser?

Esteemed Contributor

Never found any reed diffuser oils that had any "throw."  Gave up on using them...

Respected Contributor

I buy mine at Pier 1.  Depending on the fragrance, some fill a room more than others.

Honored Contributor

I gave them up years ago. I now use a nebulizing diffuser for my pure essential oils. 

Honored Contributor

Hobby Lobby or Michaels possibly 

Honored Contributor

I had asked about this also, i ended up buying nest,orange blossom smells real nice ,but does not make the entire room smell ,so this will be my last try.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

I absolutely love Casa Di Francesca diffusers.  You can buy with the sticks or without.  Katie Borghese used to sell these on HSN.  Her husband Skip sells Perlier products.  They are only sold online now - just coogle Casa............  The oils smell wonderful and I tried English Leather, Grapefruit, Italian Linen to name a few.  They smell so natural and not chemical/artificial like some oils.  Her website offers free shipping all the time.  Check back closer to Christmas as one year she discounted her products 30%.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with another poster - Pier I has great diffusers.

I have used a few brands and Pier I is the only company that seems to have any kind of lasting fragrance.  Of course, it depends on the scent you get.

Most are very strong for a day or two, but fade with time.  I make sure to keep up with flipping the reeds for a longer lasting scent.

Also, I rarely use diffusers, but when I do, I just use them for a small space.  I sometimes use one in my dressing room.  I can smell it in there, but no where else (for the most part).  They really don't scent a whole house or anything like that.