Honored Contributor

Re: Rec'd my Temptations Boofetti Cookie Jar

@CAcableGirl2, thanks.  I will look in WM this weekend.

A number of years ago I made a pumpkin in ceramics that has the removable lid but it has a carved face and it's way too big for a cookie jar.  LOL 

Super Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Is it?  It looked so cute on tv.  Had no idea what I would do with it so I passed.  Glad to hear it doesn't disappoint.  

I won't use it for a cookie jar (I don't bake cookies or have candy around---diabetes) but as an interesting additional decoration. I may tie a cute bow around where the seal is to hide that. I did do auto delivery because I change out decor for every season and these cookie jars are good additions. I have the auto for Valerie's magnolia wreaths and LOVE them. When auto-delivery works in a plan, it's fun.

tea

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got my Boofetti Cookie Jar today and it is so cute. I have quite a few pieces of Mackenzie Childs Courtly Check (black and white) accent pieces in my kitchen and it goes perfectly with them.

Thanks @Lipstickdiva for starting this thread and pushing me over the edge to order.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  Someone mentioned on another fall post about some really cute pumpkin cookie jars from Walmart. 

Not sure why they come as a set of 4 (8' high), but for a set, they would be nice gifts to give full of cookies, or to be used as a canister set.   Less then $22.

c3b540b8-851d-486b-b8e4-890630bdc80a_1.acb649aa651965f1d6795851a89c6b57.jpeg

@CAcableGirl2@Lipstickdiva

Just FYI, I was the one who posted about these cute jars, and they are incredibly well made and a nice size for $6 apiece! The only slight issue is that you can tell the lids and bottoms were painted separately because the continuation and shading of the green vine from the top to the bottom is quite varied on a couple of the jars. They've made great gifts. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I'm not usually a Tempations buyer, but this cookie jar is so cute and I love it. If I had another house to decorate for Halloween, I'd buy it.

But I just have the one house, and it's spooky enough. Smiley Happy

Did I say I LOVE Halloween??

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc

Just wanted to let you know I just received my pumpkin cookie jars.

They are delightful -- large and well made -- & 4 of them to boot!  That's alot of cookies.

As I mentioned, I'm making gift baskets for local animal rescue groups -- one of them will be "Everything Pumpkin" and these jars work great.

Such a bargain!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@loriqvc

Just wanted to let you know I just received my pumpkin cookie jars.

They are delightful -- large and well made -- & 4 of them to boot!  That's alot of cookies.

As I mentioned, I'm making gift baskets for local animal rescue groups -- one of them will be "Everything Pumpkin" and these jars work great.

Such a bargain!

@Witchy Woman - That's wonderful! I loved the ones I got as well. I kept one and gave the other three away, and the recipients all thought I was too generous. Smiley Happy  I shared the secret with two of the three people and they are in turn considering purchases for gifts. They really are a great deal...