Honored Contributor

So Pretty..it's different and I love it.

Add my Barefoot Dreams throw and I'm there in the warm sunshine during the day or moonlight at night reading and drifting off to sleep.

Honored Contributor

Just so special, pretty and sort of unique, but I'd still need somewhere to rest my back in order to be truly comfortabe. Maybe a few larger pillows up against the bookshelves would suffice.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 .....I'm not a big fan of this nook, too heavy and dark for me, though it is interesting architecture. Cat Indifferent

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 , a woodstove across the room, a Lab to curl up with and I could happily pass the winter here.  LM

Honored Contributor

I love it, it is beautiful, but it does seem a bit dark...I would probably fall asleep after only reading a few pages, it looks so comfy!

Esteemed Contributor

It's very pretty but I'd want the cusion to come up several feet on one of the sides to comfortably lean back, rest my head and read (or nap).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I receive a lot of "mystical places" type posts on my instagram newsfeed.  I have seen this one before and wondered if it was a real space or computer generated. 

I'm inclined to think it's not a real space.  Cool, yes; but not real.