Honored Contributor

I've not seen any of the home decor or what she offers.  I've been invited to bridal shower & this is the #1 item the bride is asking for.

Spoke to others they tell me you can find them at Marshall's, HomeGoods, etc. 

I looked online I just saw only pottery.  Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

Doesn't the bride have the specific pieces that she wants registered somewhere?  There are so many different things in that line that I would only give her what she asked for.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I saw a lot of kitchenware, plates, bowls,cups etc in Home Goods a few weeks ago.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack

No it just has a priority list of what she wants - i think since it can be found at Marshall's, etc. I'm just going to get a gc to Marshalls.

This gc will let her pick what she doesn't have.  I know she has alot of the kitchen pieces already....

thanks for your replies!

Honored Contributor

Without her specifying pieces and places they are available, like a registry, I would do what you are doing. 

It is hard to buy something for someone if they already have a lot of that line. Never know if you will be duplicating. Gift cards always work!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@NickNack

No it just has a priority list of what she wants - i think since it can be found at Marshall's, etc. I'm just going to get a gc to Marshalls.

This gc will let her pick what she doesn't have.  I know she has alot of the kitchen pieces already....

thanks for your replies!

@homedecor1  I think a gift card to Marshall's is a great idea.  I have one piece of Rae Dunn.  It's a cat bowl that says "purr."  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau