Contributor

Hello everyone!  A couple of months back, I bought item V33223, Tub and Tile Multi Purpose Power scrubber.  It's a so-so product, but I'm stuck with it and want to make the best of it.  I think part of the problem is not having a good enough cleaning solution for the shower stall/glass doors and door tracks.  It seems I've tried so many things and I never quite get the results I'm hoping for.  If you have a favorite, QVC or otherwise, please write and let me know.  MUCH appreciated...

Cassie 

Respected Contributor

Re: RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE!!!

We have hard water.......the only bathroom cleaner I (can) use is LimeAway gel.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you are asking about cleaning products, I use.....

Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at Wed, Aug 10, 2016-6.36.39 PM.png

I use an electric power scrubber.  Those that run on batteries are not strong enough for me.

I should mention that I use the above for those inbetween cleanings.  House cleaning crew actually cleans my bathroom/house.  

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

We use a squeegie (sp) every time we use the shower and no water spots.  It does take discipline.

Honored Contributor

@CJ111

A friend once told me that she uses lemon oil (?) on shower glass doors. She said it kept the glass clean. 

I use "Clean Shower" every time. It has a patented sheeting action (it is true) so when you spray across the surface, it actually ends up getting them all after about four times. 

Used to use "Scrubbing Bubbles" but the ammonia smell got to me. HTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@m0rgan wrote:

We use a squeegie (sp) every time we use the shower and no water spots.  It does take discipline.

I've been using a squeegee for many years, and it helps tremendously with water spots, and soapy buildup.  When I finish showering I immediately squeegee everything before stepping out to dry...it's part of the shower routine, and is quick and easy.

Trusted Contributor

I’ve tried so many things and have the best luck with 50% Dawn liquid soap & 50% vinegar in a spray bottle. Spray it on – let it set for 10-15 minutes if you have any build up and then use that handy scrubber and rinse. I also use that handy scrubber on my siding and the gutters outside (different brush heads) and it allows me to do our one-level home without using a ladder. I like that little scrubber – just wish the battery lasted longer. But then, I enjoy taking breaks, too, while it recharges. I do the outside in sections over several days and it works just fine that way. Hope this helps.
Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

I have that scrubber and thought it did a pretty good job.  I buy whatever spray bathroom cleaner that's on sale.  I spray it on, let it sit for about 5 minutes and scrub it.  

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

If you are asking about cleaning products, I use.....

Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at Wed, Aug 10, 2016-6.36.39 PM.png

I use an electric power scrubber.  Those that run on batteries are not strong enough for me.

I should mention that I use the above for those inbetween cleanings.  House cleaning crew actually cleans my bathroom/house.  

Just keep in mind that the above pictured products do a great job of cleaning but will take the finish off any metals that make up your shower doors. I ruined our shower doors in our old house by using this exact product. Smiley Sad

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Hard water here at camp - I use only CLR and a magic eraser sponge - works very well.