Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 , here is a sneak peak at this year’s quilt project.  I have just started the border which you see at the bottom section of the quilting frame.  

I am debating whether I will finish this before the garden gets going.  I have been crazy busy these past couple of months and I am planning a trip in the next ten days.  I could put it away until late Fall or put a drive on and get it done now.  I hate unfinished projects.

Pinch out for a closer look.  LM

67D2F6CC-4C48-4699-ADAA-7056552FD689.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom 

Beautiful!

Your stitching is perfection.  You must be very patient.  

Is it a large quilt or wall hanging?  Either way, it is lovely.

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman , it is large.  I usually do one each winter.  I enjoy it and it is a good way to keep occupied through the winter months.  I will post when it is done.  I like the borders on this one.  They mimic clouds in a blue sky.  LM

Trusted Contributor

@Lilysmom  That is beautiful! I love quilts. Between your gorgeous gardens and your exquisite quilting you are very talented. I enjoy the photos of both very much. It makes me wonder if you have an artistic background or education. I'll bet you are eager for gardening season to start. How long is the growing season in Nova Scotia? I wonder if it is similar to where we are in northern Illinois. Our last frost is usually around May 9th or 10th.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom  Wow! It's beautiful. My grandma used to make quilts and my mom loved to sew but I did not inherit their talent.

Esteemed Contributor

I love, love, love it .... it’s absolutely beautiful .... it would look so beautiful in my beach house 🥰❤️

Honored Contributor

Well, @Lilysmom  you've outdone yourself this year.  It is drop-dead gorgeous!   Are you going to keep this one for your own use?  I love the colors in it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Very lovely!  I look forward to a picture of the finished project!!!!  You must have patience to go along with your creativity!  The results will be well worth it!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Wow, just wow.  I always look forward to seeing your lovely quilts.  You sure have magic fingers and a excellent sense of design and color.

That is amazing and beautiful.  I can't wait to see it finished.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Lilysmom 

Absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing your beautiful talent with us!