Esteemed Contributor

I'm not familiar with this store other than it's mentioned here. They have lamps that I'm looking for.

They are offering their Belks Bucks rebates which they say will be emailed to you. Question, is this an immediate email after your order or sit and wait?

If I could order 1 lamp, get the rebate and order the 2nd lamp usuing the rebate bucks that would be a nice savings!

Honored Contributor

Re: Question If You Shop Belks?

Have not received Belk bucks on anything but I order from Belks all the time. You may be able to get free shipping if you add a beauty product to your order....if your total is t above their free shipping minimum.
Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure they are setup like Kohls where there is a certain period you can use them.  They want you to come back and shop.

Esteemed Contributor

This is one of Belk's rebate offer times so I was hoping to use it on my 2nd lamp.

The price makes them eligible for free ship. 

I tend to shy away from these offers because like Kohl's it's to get you to return. 

Honored Contributor

Whatch out for their shipping charges.  Very high.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have a Belk credit card. I have never heard it as Belk's Bucks rebates. They have Belk's Bucks and it has to be used in a very specific time period. So you could buy one lamp and then wait for the dates on the Belk's bucks to be valid and purchase the other one.  Usually the Belks bucks come with the purchase. It just depends on dates that the bucks are valid. I have never used Belk's Bucks. Then they have their reward program that is tied to the credit card. Once you spend a certain amount when you receive your bill there will be a reward with a certain amount in increments of $10. You can use this on any thing in the store even makeup and fragrances. The rewards also have an expiration date but they are usually good for a couple of months. Confusing I know. 

Honored Contributor

I have only shopped in-store and I think I got the Belk Bucks at checkout like you do at Kohls.  Have never used them because I want to pay off the card before doing any more shopping.  I generally only go in the store 3 to 4 times/year.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snowpuppy wrote:

I'm not familiar with this store other than it's mentioned here. They have lamps that I'm looking for.

They are offering their Belks Bucks rebates which they say will be emailed to you. Question, is this an immediate email after your order or sit and wait?

If I could order 1 lamp, get the rebate and order the 2nd lamp usuing the rebate bucks that would be a nice savings!

@Snowpuppy   The Belk bucks will be emailed to you after you place the order.  I don't know if they wait until it's sent out or not.  They can not be used any time you want to.  They are to be used within a certain date period.  So you might want to keep that in mind.   If you are an Elite Belk Card holder, shipping is always free.  There are different cards based on the amount of money you spend with them.

The Reward Dollars are the ones in $10 certificates that can be used within a month or 2 of the purchase date.  You receive these when you are a Belk card holder and make purchases.  The Reward Dollars and Belk Bucks are two different things.  The Belk Bucks apply to each $75 dollars you spend.  So if you spend less than $75, you can't use them.  The Reward Dollars (you get these when you get your Belk bill in the mail/online) can be used toward any amount you spend.

Esteemed Contributor

@KatieB thanks so much for your experience!

An update, I left the items in my cart and signed up for their emails.  I got a 25% off coupon emailed to me so I'll use that for my purchase.

Pays to wait and stalk prices!