Honored Contributor

Question About Junk Gypsy Pillow

I recently ordered this decorative pillow H244026. It's really pretty.

But it came in a flat box and the pillow is flat! This is the second pillow I've ordered that came like this. The first one was a Valerie seasonal one that I liked so much I just put it out flat!

When I saw this one and it looked the same I thought I must be doing something wrong. I called CS, and the representative I talked to was sweet, but couldn't help.

Can anyone help me figure out what I need to do? TIA!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Question About Junk Gypsy Pillow

@beach-mom  The package it came in should have come w/instruction on how to fluff it back up.

Try giving the pillow a good shake.

Hand fluff the sides.

Depending on the internal stuffing, the pillow should retain it's shape w/in 24 hours.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Frequent Contributor

did you try tossing it in a cool dryer on air with some clean tennis balls or wool balls?

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Mz iMac! I did this a while ago and it is "fluffing" out!

Thank you too for your suggestion @8new nickname 6! It's good to know I can fall back on that.

Neither pillow came with instructions. Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom   I think you just hit on why CS couldn't answer your question -  nothing in their info tells them.  Anything someone might tell us has to be an opinion from personal experience -  that could be a training no-no.

I'm glad you asked -   I know I fluff pillows, but I never thought to wait so many hours to see the full benefit. 

Esteemed Contributor

This reminds me of the kitty bed I ordered. Granted, the material was more of a shag-type, but it also arrived in a flat box and the bed was flat as a pancake. The instructions were to shake it, hand fluff it, and then put it in the clothes dryer on air fluff for 10 minutes. I did that and was amazed at how the bed had blossomed into a big fluffy bed. You could give it a try!