Honored Contributor

Re: QVC's New Vintage Home Decor Vendor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Foxxee     It's funny how the first few replys follow suit.  Thank you for bringing to my attention..  It's worth a look see.

@Katcat1 

I noticed that, too.  Sometimes the first comment following the OP's takes over the thread and most everyone follows suit. 

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Foxxee     It's funny how the first few replys follow suit.  Thank you for bringing to my attention..  It's worth a look see.

@Katcat1 

I noticed that, too.  Sometimes the first comment following the OP's takes over the thread and most everyone follows suit. 

@Foxxee  Thank you for bringing these items to our attention. I like them very much and I will check them out. 

Honored Contributor

I actually watched some of this show and liked the couple well enough, and I loved the Candle Holders, and I would have purchased them had they been bigger. I thought they were way too small for the price!!!!

Frequent Contributor

d the Re: QVC's New Vintage Home Decor Vendor

I ordered the candle holders in the black.  I really love the design.  I don't care that they're not that big either.  They may be a little pricey but the quality looks good.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC's New Vintage Decor Vendor

@Desertdi wrote:

I have my own (hand-me-down) vintage.    Do you think I'm back in style again?

@Desertdi I was thinking either you can buy anything I saw here for cheap in stores like Home Goods, or thrift stores or "antique"/junk shops (around here every little town has at least one or two), or most of it you can't give away.

What are they thinking?