Honored Contributor

dentist onedentist twodentist three.jpgdentist four.jpgdentist five.jpgdentist six.jpg

I was at this public space today. I like how they have it decorated. What do you think?

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Re: Public space decor

[ Edited ]

It's really hard to say based on the pictures. From what I can tell, it looks like a better than basic public decorating job but I can't say I'm seeing anything really distictive. The colors appear to be more appealing than generic public neutrals and the dark door or window frames look appealing.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Is that tall , narrow thing a fountain?  I think they hep make an area calm and relaxing, great for a medical office.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I think I understand the bathroom - the rest could be anything. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 , yes that is a fountain, they did not have it running though. It was a medical facility which I thought was decorated better than most. I liked the colors they used.

Respected Contributor

@Snicks1  I think it looks nice.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 -
it is nice that they put a fountain and a candle.

I was at a small doctors place the other day and they had a huge fish tank with beautiful huge fish!

I thought that was so great. Plus the chairs were comfortable (which was a good thing because somehow the automatic check in didn't record that I was there to the back and after 2 hours I finally went up and said am I in the right place?! Well, hopefully a onetime glitch.

Sometimes I am patient to a fault!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor
@on the bay, wow, so sorry you had to wait so long. I'm afraid I'm not that patient, lol. I like the big fish tank with fish, too.
Honored Contributor

I like it

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 

Like the idea of water fountains in public spaces, especially medical facilities.   Once visited one that had a huge copper one ~ beautiful!

Hope it’s on if you have to return.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras