Honored Contributor

Re: Problems with "tiny" homes

@onlyshopsonline Oh that would be wonderful wouldn't it?Just close the door and walk away - not have to clean it all up every time you go out there.

Honored Contributor

One of these in the backyard would make a great guest room too.

Honored Contributor

@onlyshopsonline wrote:

I'd like to have a tiny house built behind my full size house, to use as a sewing studio.  Wouldn't need plumbing for that!  Smiley LOL

The only reason I would have one but I would like a breezeway to attach it to the main house!

Honored Contributor

Not long ago (am sure it was a repeat episode) a couple wanted a tiny home to pull as both are traveling nurses. It ended up being a 5th wheel and looked like a 5th wheel.  My husband said, "Why didn't they just buy a nice 5th wheel instead?" 

Couple last night wanted just 150 sq feet tiny home, I can't even begin to imagine living that small.  But I've seen some nice ones, I have to have my space.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I often wonder why they don't just buy a camper. Campers are way way way less expensive. And more luxurious.

Valued Contributor

It is a fade that will fade away soon.

A cat would want to run away if it was an indoor pet.  There would be no room for the litter box unless it is hanging on wires.

Valued Contributor

I would go for the camper. A home on wheels, with the cat.

Honored Contributor

@63Chev63 wrote:

It is a fade that will fade away soon.

A cat would want to run away if it was an indoor pet.  There would be no room for the litter box unless it is hanging on wires.

One show that I saw they had several cats and instead of the litter box they put in a cat door so the cats could go outside.

Regular Contributor

I think they are cute and just for fun I told me son I was going to get one in a few years when I'm older.  I can put it in his backyard, hook it up to sewer, water and electic and of course, I'd pay the bills for it.  Then he could tell everyone who ask, "where's your mama, he could just say "she stays in the backyard"   He thought it was funny.

Regular Contributor

my son  (not me)

the fingers have a mind of their own sometime.