Respected Contributor

Pretty footed beverage glasses

If you were tempted to purchase the VPH glasses H225683 but didn't due to price, shipping costs, or because they had to be hand washed, I found these from Home Depot (of all places) online, and thought they were very pretty.  They come as a set of 4 for about $20 (free shipping at $45 or free ship to store), are glass and dishwasher safe, and also come in other sizes and shapes.  Looks like you get all four colors in one set. 

I thought they were very pretty if anyone is interested, just search for "Assorted Color Hygate Goblet"

@nicknack - because I saw your earlier post about handwashing the VPH ones.

Untitled.jpg

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Re: Pretty footed beverage glasses

@CAcableGirl2   Those are very pretty!  I didn't know Home Depot carried anything like that.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Home Depot is a shock, lol!!!

Really, really pretty!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  @CAcableGirl2  @NickNack  It's a well kept secret because Home Depot hasn't done a very good job of marketing it but there is a whole other world at the depot under the moniker 'home decorator's collection'. Featured is everything you might imagine including furniture. Until a few years ago, this was more or less a stand alone division that sent out catalogs throughout the year, had its own website and that offered an even wider selection than they do now, though it's still extensive. For whatever reason, it was folded into Home Depot and now they seem to rarely promote it. I've accessed their offerings a number of times. Worth a look. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@ECBG  @CAcableGirl2  @NickNack  It's a well kept secret because Home Depot hasn't done a very good job of marketing it but there is a whole other world at the depot under the moniker 'home decorator's collection'. Featured is everything you might imagine including furniture. Until a few years ago, this was more or less a stand alone division that sent out catalogs throughout the year, had its own website and that offered an even wider selection than they do now, though it's still extensive. For whatever reason, it was folded into Home Depot and now they seem to rarely promote it. I've accessed their offerings a number of times. Worth a look. 

@stevieb  Yes. I received a Home Depot catalog in the mail. I looked at the cover and saw attractive glasses,plates,etc. I had to do a double take on the name of the catalog!

Honored Contributor

@NickNack --another surprise item that Home Depot carries is fiestaware-----

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@NickNack --another surprise item that Home Depot carries is fiestaware-----

@wagirl   Wow!  That really is a surprise!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau