Honored Contributor

Pretty, 'Upscale' Country Kitchen...

shome_image012_RGB_800x591_2046910 (1).jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Pretty, 'Upscale' Country Kitchen...

Very pretty--love the soft blue cabinets and the glass door fronts. and the beams are very nice too.

Respected Contributor

That's lovely @stevieb If I win the lottery I'm going to redo my kitchen.

Honored Contributor

Very nice and comfortable to look at!  I don't think anyone could tire of this kitchen!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love this, the beams and the Island especially. The cabinets are very nice also. I would however change the light fixture, but a beautiful kitchen! Oh and I would change out the art work! Don't care for the picture they have..

Honored Contributor

I love the fact that it seems to have a character all its own-- a welcome departure from more generic kitchens!

Not sure about the backsplash--  is it tile?   Doesn't seem to go with kitchen.  

The mix of glass-front and closed cabinets looks fabulous, and the pale blue, again, departs from cliche and is so pretty.

Honored Contributor

Lovely kitchen, @stevieb .  And your thread title is perfect; Upscale Country Kitchen is exactly right.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, love this kitchen, but not the sink in the island.  Those doors and beams!  Would like to see the whole kitchen.

Honored Contributor

Beams make it so interesting.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nice...I might change up some details, just for personal taste, but it's very pretty. All very much my style...I always love whites, paned windows, bead board, beams, the natural light & airiness, the natural woods...country cottage vibes...it's just always been me, and probably will be forever. Love it.

That kitchen is just asking for some friends and family gathering around that island, then out to the porch. Prosecco bellinis anyone? 🥂