Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@stevieb   Such a lovely tablescape. I usually use placemats (not a tablecloth fan) but I love the dishes on the beautiful wood surface. So nice. The glasses are particularly lovely to my eyes. Very elegant.

Contributor

Thank you so much for your sleuthing skills!

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain   

Being schooled that my opinion was faulty was the highlight of my day. 

Honored Contributor

@SunValley  I was coming off as Hyacinth Bucket wasn't I? 

I apologize.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful table but IMO it needs a tablecloth.  Perhaps something in a tone on tone neutral shade.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

What a beautiful table!  Inviting visually, so pleasing to the eye.  A feast for the eyes to prepare you for the feast that will be forthcoming!  Gracious and elegant, an abundance of beautiful colors drawing you in.  How lovely to be invited to share this table!

Respected Contributor

I'm usually not a fan of green but my favorite piece on the table is the green stemware.  Delicate and beautiful.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain A very gracious response and I thank you.

Respected Contributor

I think all of the china is from Anna Weatherley.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@stevieb   Such a lovely tablescape. I usually use placemats (not a tablecloth fan) but I love the dishes on the beautiful wood surface. So nice. The glasses are particularly lovely to my eyes. Very elegant.

@Regal Bee  I tend to agree. I do think some pretty placemats would be in order with this setting. Not sure I'd have wanted to use a tablecloth, preferring to see some of the wood table showing, as a contrast to the pretty things on the table.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...