Trusted Contributor

Love the colors & the style.  Very cheery & cozy.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb   Love the wall paper and the chairs -- but that table is completely out of place.

Respected Contributor

@steviebIf the cabinets are indeed a soft gray, that would explain the grayish flooring, which until now I thought was a mismatch.

Honored Contributor

Change the Blue / Gray to green, loose the hood, that dinky light fixture, and those stools.

I'm in!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

Cute and a little different.  Not sure that small corner cabinet door would open because of the range hood. Can't really tell on my iPad. I actually like the wall paper and the stools

I would tweak a few things such as upper cabinets,but it's nice to see something a little different rather than the same old same old. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pretty Kitchen...

[ Edited ]

Hi @stevieb ...  don't like the wallpaper or range hood.  But other than that I think it is a nice kitchen.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hmmm.....I'm the odd man out (which is normal....LOL) but there's not a whole lot here I care for.  I lean more heavily towards a "modern" type of decor.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I love it.  

Honored Contributor

I Love it!  Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

As for me, I seriously love this kitchen... Were someone to unleash me in a home design store and tell me to design my ideal kitchen, I probaby wouldn't pick most of what appears here, but seeing it already done, I probably wouldn't change a thing... I think it's just a lovely space and while I would almost never pick such a contemporary design element and while I think selecting the table they did is somewhat trite and predictable, (you know, to give just that slight nod to modern...), I think I could even live with that... My ideal kitchen would probably not include banquette seating, though I like booths in restaurants... but somehow, here, I even like that feature...

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...