Esteemed Contributor

It's a little drab. Having a print or two would help tremendously.   I'd like different (and more) artwork.  I also can't stand window treatments that puddle on the floor!!!!!  The dining room table set is really nice but I'd have the chair I was sitting in stained at my first meal....LOL!.  Those windows, french doors and crown moldings are beautiful!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I like the rug, from what I can see of it.

The  drapes are a big no for me.  I don't care for drapes, especially those that puddle on the floor.  They're clean for the first day or two and that's it. I've never understood why they need to puddle on the floor. 

I don't care for the rest of the room. Most of these rooms are too formal for me. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Its pretty, but it needs a little something, its a little drab to me even though they have a nice colored rug, it still seems a bt drab. 

Valued Contributor
Like the rugs & the windows! Rest can go!
Honored Contributor

It does give off a Conference Room vibe to me.

I like it but remove 2 chairs and add a big leafy green tree in the right corner.

I love the rug color.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the floor to show, so I would get rid of the rug. I think that would allow more contrast. I'm not a fan of the dark woodwork, and I think the color on the wall should be a little creamer, and lighter.  The beige they have now adds a dreary cast to this beautiful room. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Pretty Dining Room

[ Edited ]

While I don't find this room unattractive neither do I find in particularly appealing. The furniture and art don't do much for me nor does the extent of all the plain looking dark wood molding. In the right room it might look attractive, but for some reason the rest of this room doesn't seem to support it. Overall, I find the room sort of flavorless, though I do like the rug.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Re: Pretty Dining Room

[ Edited ]

I don't care for the chandelier...love the color of the drapery panels. Not a fan of upholstery on dining room chairs, except for the seats. Looks like a conference room table with so much upholstery.