Esteemed Contributor

The wall paper is too much for me. If this room had a solid neutral wall it could work. I'd get rid of the mirror too. 

Honored Contributor

Very elegant.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

The only change I would make are the chairs.  I would prefer a color.  I do love everything else , the lovely table, the wallpaper, chandelier and drapes..  I think the only reason I like the wallpaper is because the trees resemble dogwood trees which I love.

Respected Contributor

It's a nicely balanced room.  I understand why they added the rectangular lampshades and chairs to offset the curves of the wallpaper and the table.  I think the lampshades look odd on those particular lamps, though.

Honored Contributor

Pretty, yes, but so not my style.

Respected Contributor

I agree about switching out the white chairs. Everything else is lovely

Honored Contributor

@stevieb This room isn't my style at all but I love it, and love that wallpaper and I'm not a wallpaper person. I would need to get different fabric for the chairs and change that light fixture. But the room is really pretty.

Honored Contributor

I like the mirror above the sideboard.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This is one of those rooms that is not me at all but I think it is beautiful for someone elses home.

I don't care for the scalloped design on the table and maybe a different less ornate chandelier.

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately, there's not too much I really care for here.  I'm not a fan of wallpaper and this much of this design would make me anxious. I do, however, love that mirror and those lamps!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown