Contributor

I would not, some things are better NOT together. As others posters noted just buy directly from Pottery Barn. I don't see any advantage, that is not a criticism. I will leave it at that.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Pottery Barn and Garnet Hill - but, won't hold my breath!Woman LOL

@eddyandme 

If you look at the bottom of the page, Garnet Hill is under the same parent company of brands, Qurate, as is Ballard Designs.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@eddyandme 

If you look at the bottom of the page, Garnet Hill is under the same parent company of brands, Qurate, as is Ballard Designs.

I thought so @lolakimono. Interesting that we never see 'the good stuff' from Garnet HIll or Ballard... Probably for the best...

Smiley Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 Like others, any potential pairing of QVC and Pottery Barn is a nix for me. I do see the potential advantage of being able to see products presented without having to go into the store, but I'd just hate to see QVC dilute yet another better brand. Like others, I'm convinced they'd try to.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

Pottery Barn is a successful company . I like QVC but have found that many companies come to their demise on QVC . Let everyone stay in their place . Why ruin a good thing . December is a good month to purchase from Pottery Barn . 

Honored Contributor

@shelbyshelbyshelby   Do you realize how many beauty companies that were on and still on QVC were sold by the original owner due to their exposure on QVC.  These women worked very hard on the air and off and sold the companies for multi millions. This, of course, has nothing to do with PB because they are successful so I doubt they would ruin their reputation on QVC.  Look at Beekman now and I wonder when they will decide to sell.    Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I order from Pottery Barn all the time-love that store, but I always catch sales, and also if I have reward dollars to use....Some of their things can be a bit pricey, but other things not so bad and in my opinion it is very high quality.......I would be worried if they came to the Q, that the quality might not be there......  

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@eddyandme 

I thought so @lolakimono. Interesting that we never see 'the good stuff' from Garnet HIll or Ballard... Probably for the best...

Smiley Happy

And Frontgate---hard to believe they are connected with the Q.  Difference is like comparing Dillard's to the Dollar Store.

I've never bought anything from PB.