Honored Contributor

Re: Please help with this item........

This one is a Deny Designs Pine Tree Forest Pattern Sherpa Throw. Looks a bit lighter in color but has a very similar pattern.

Deny Designs PINE TREE FOREST PATTERN SHERPA F at Lowes.com

Contributor

I tried that item number & that particular pattern wasn’t a choice - at least not yet. I’ve tried a zillion searches. The Q’s search function isn’t great, so I actually searched every throw they have listed. I saw some of the Countdown to Cozy shows aired a day or so ago, but I’ll keep my eyes peeled for upcoming shows. Thanks for all your input!!
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi  I am unable to find this on Target. Can you help me with product name/brand? Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Hilery wrote:

@Desertdi  I am unable to find this on Target. Can you help me with product name/brand? Thank you.

@Hilery      Unfortunately, I saw that in Phoenix, and looked it up on their website, but did not purchase.    I don't have any further information to offer.   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hilery - that Target throw is:

Pimlada Phuapradit Tiny Pine Trees - on sale for $59.49 with free shipping.  It says "Not sold in stores".  50" x 60"

If you put "Christmas Tree Throw" in Target's search bar you'll come up with a lot.  It's almost at the bottom of the second page, on the right.

For some reason it wouldn't let me copy and paste the info.

Forgot to say:  once you do the search, refine it by selecting only "throw blankets" on the left, or you'll get all sorts of pillows as well.

Regular Contributor

@Venezia  Thank you.

Super Contributor

@Mulder1 wrote:

I saw this throw during a "Countdown to Cozy" promo last week and I've never been albe to find it on the website.  I tried cutomer service and was told the infomation wasn't released to them.  Can anyone help me?  

throw.PNG

Here it is H229936

S&H: $5.50

Respected Contributor

@Mulder1 

@BostonMommy  Thanks for posting, I really like the brown one!  I was searching for it also, and it's now available, no video, but looks nice from the pictures.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Super Contributor

@Mulder1  YOUR THROW IS ON AIR NOW.....