Esteemed Contributor

Re: Picture of my new Easter decorations

[ Edited ]

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

Fabulous! Would love to know where you got them from.

@cimeranrose  I also want to know where you got them. Especially the empty tomb.

Honored Contributor

I have a handsome porcelain bunny and four pastel-colored wax-candle eggs.  I keep it simple.

Valued Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud @PA Mom-mom I bought them online from the Deseret Bookstore (Deseretbookdotcom). They had a sale two weeks ago...I got 25% off the He is Risen tomb and 50% off the statue of Christ.

They have 2 sizes of the tomb - 5 or 10 inch. I bought the 5 inch. They have 3 sizes of the Christus statue - 9 or 12 or 19 inches. I got the 9 inch. On their website you can search "He is Risen tomb sculpture". There are 2 colors to choose from - a bronze resin or the white resin marble finish I bought. For the statue of Christ you can search " marble Christus statue" - it looks like they're still having a 50% sale on the Christus statues.

Honored Contributor

@cimeranrose - You really have a find! I have never seen anything like this. It shows the light and the hope of Easter. Thank you for sharing this with us! 

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful! Have a blessed Easter. 🥰

Honored Contributor

Very unique!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@cimeranrose :    What a wonderful way to depict the true meaning of Easter.  I wanted the 10 piece Easter Creche for my grandchildren,  but sadly it was sold out.  I am going to get a notice when it becomes available.  Thank you so much.

Valued Contributor

@Hoovermom  I hadn't seen the Easter Creche - that looks so nice too! I hope you get it in time for Easter.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for sharing where you found these beautiful items. Here's a picture of the creche that was mentioned from the same website. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also did a search and found this on another site in case anyone's interested. It's a music box (seagullbook dot com).

q frm.jpg