Esteemed Contributor

Peony Everlasting Arrangements ..... @oznell

I just happen to go and check out the Peony line@ QVC UK and they have 2 stunningly beautiful new arrangements shown , hoping will be coming here !    There is a show Friday on Q 2 .  One is similar to the one I have with the luster vase same shape and all with more of a Christmas look to the stems gold/silver.    The other is a brushed gold like metallic vase ,  hard to explain, with burgundy roses & pointsettias!   Both just so different and lovely .  Take a look if you have the time .  If they are offered here I will be sooooo tempted ,  Oh No !!!😺

Honored Contributor

Re: Peony Everlasting Arrangements ..... @oznell

I get all of those arrangements from QVC.  A few months ago I received the Stargazers.  

I was buying live Stargazer lilly's every week or so.  These look exactly like the real deal.

These flowers are amazing!  I'd recommend them to anyone who loves real flowers but for whatever reason can't have them in the house to try these out.

I didn't realized I'd signed up for the automatic thingy.  It's a wonderful surprise when I get them.

I also have the arrangement (I think it was the first one) of the peonys and the flowers that hang from the vase.  They're just beautiful.  On that one I received the vase along with the arrangements.

I totally think they're all worth the money!

Esteemed Contributor

It's really amazing how they make them look so real. 

Honored Contributor

Oh, yeah, @Kitty Galore--  gorgeous!  Thanks for the tip, it's fun to see what they hightlight for their U.K. customer, versus those here.  

There or here, you are right-- pure temptation!

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Oh, yeah, @Kitty Galore--  gorgeous!  Thanks for the tip, it's fun to see what they hightlight for their U.K. customer, versus those here.  

There or here, you are right-- pure temptation!

I'm hoping that one of these arrangements will be brought here ,   If not now then at some point!  You are so right --pure temptation !

Esteemed Contributor

I saw that some new Peony items have been listed,   I'm rather disappointed  so far what's listed.   I was really hoping for arrangements similar to the new on QVC UK that I saw which are just so lovely and room stealing.   There are no lustra glass vases so far with any of the arrangements.    I'm hoping that isn't all that will be avaliable.   I wish we were able to purchase items from QVC UK .  With the money conversion and all it wouldn't be possible .  Peony is a UK company so they most likely bring there very best to them.  I am more then thrilled with the 2 items I recently purchased I will say😺

Honored Contributor

Oh, @Kitty Galore I had a chance to check out the new offerings too just now -- and completely agree with you, disappointing!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Oh, @Kitty Galore I had a chance to check out the new offerings too just now -- and completely agree with you, disappointing!  

@Oznell   I'm thinking maybe they are holding back a few items till the show ,  although with just an hour show this is most  likely all there is 😕.  I guess the QVC U.S. buyers for this line are not the best at choosing.    I probably should not have viewed the UK items.... I'm still very pleased & happy with the purchases I made with the lustra glass and branches,   and Thank you again for posting the utube video,  that is what promoted me to buy them .   😺 maybe QVC could offer lustra glass alone in different sizes and shapes 😉

Respected Contributor

Did you watch the show?

Esteemed Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Did you watch the show?

@traveler    Yes I did watch the  show,  wish I didn't as I liked more items the I thought I would !.     I did ended up  getting the peony winter foliage in glass and a couple other arrangements as well. If I can part with the other 2 they will be gifts 😺.  

Anyone else ?