Honored Contributor

Like it beautifully done, coordinated perfectly!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

What a great space for dogs! Heart

And people, too, of course...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Re: Outdoor Living...

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Beautiful outside room but if the evening is chilly, I'd want to be closer to the fire.  I also wonder what a blowing rainstorm would do to some of the furnishings and accessories. 

@Kachina624  Ole pal, note in the photo with the fireplace that there are two nicely cushioned arm chairs on either side of the hearth... I've asked the owners to put a 'reserved' sign on one of them just for you... Enjoy !

Smiley LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Wow!  I love it.  Too bad it is out of my league.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb This is a beautiful space and love the overall vibe, classic rusty and country chic, what is not to love!  Margarita state of mind and a good book with a crosswind.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@stevieb This is a beautiful space and love the overall vibe, classic rusty and country chic, what is not to love!  Margarita state of mind and a good book with a crosswind.

@Boomernichols  You know you're singing my song now don't you... Woman Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Day-um. That is super cool. It looks like it belongs to that house you were showing us last week! 

@GenXmuse  Yep, this is part of that same house. It just seems to go on and on... 

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

Day-um. That is super cool. It looks like it belongs to that house you were showing us last week! 

@GenXmuse  Yep, this is part of that same house. It just seems to go on and on... 

Smiley Happy

Nice!

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

It's a beautiful seating area.  Would love to see the view.  The stone fireplace is gorgeous.  Furniture is comfy looking & I like the lantern style hanging lights.  For some reason though, the ceiling & arches feel a tad too closed in for me.  Maybe if they added a couple of skylights?

Thanks for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow just gorgeous!