Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow @Katcat1~

Thanks for the great laughs! Its always good to go to bed laughing!Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: One-ply toilet paper???

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  Black fixtures are the hardest in the world to maintain.   When I was in the USAF going through officer training school,  four girls shared a bathroom with very dark,  almost black,  navy tile in the shower.   Before we had an inspection,  we'd spend hours cleaning that darn shower,  ending by going over every tile (4" tiles) with rubbing alcohol  to remove any vestige of a water spot. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Katcat1 Didn't you read my later post?  I explained it.  Good grief people!  Read further.......who in the name of Heaven wouldn't wipe their butt?

zxG4o.gif

Honored Contributor

Leaves are 1-ply.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal wrote:

Leaves are 1-ply.

We must be on the same funky wavelength ~ I almost posted about leaves last night ~ no, seriously.........

My husband used to have a job that required him to work outside a lot....tramping through fields and whatnot..for hours at a time...rather than bring TP in case of emergency, one of his co-workers used leaves........I'm not kidding.

Not to mention how rough it would be, what about poison ivy??????  Q8Rhb.gif

The thread that keeps on giving...................

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1,  I have to call myself out on this one answering this thread seriously with the Cottonelle answer.  OMG.  Am I losing it?  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 I'll post it once again, but if you read through you'd see I posted what I use.  I used Preparation H Wipes because they are moist and you can get REALLY CLEAN.  Much better than regular toilet paper!  So there.  I'm glad everyone was worried that I didn't use toilet paper.  Ha!  I think it's funny though.  I was just being stupid because I should have at the time said what I REALLY use.  I had no idea it would have caused such an interest.

One person said, "I thought maybe use had a bidet (sp).  I wish.  If i wasn't old and built another house it would have one in it, even though I have no idea on how to use it.  I once looked at a house to buy that had one and thought it was 'weird' but that was back when I was young with little children and my beloved husband was alive.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Katcat1 I'll post it once again, but if you read through you'd see I posted what I use.  I used Preparation H Wipes because they are moist and you can get REALLY CLEAN.  Much better than regular toilet paper!  So there.  I'm glad everyone was worried that I didn't use toilet paper.  Ha!  I think it's funny though.  I was just being stupid because I should have at the time said what I REALLY use.  I had no idea it would have caused such an interest.

One person said, "I thought maybe use had a bidet (sp).  I wish.  If i wasn't old and built another house it would have one in it, even though I have no idea on how to use it.  I once looked at a house to buy that had one and thought it was 'weird' but that was back when I was young with little children and my beloved husband was alive.

Well, @Annabellethecat66 I'm glad that I can rest easy tonite, knowing you are wiping your you-know-what!   LOL    Woman LOL

I hate 1 ply .... it's usually scratchy and you DO end up using twice as much!    So there's no savings at all.

Personally, I think it's very important to use something very gentle on your hoo-ha.   I like the Cottonelle Ultra - purple label.    A lady shouldn't use scratchy paper on her lady parts, lol.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Who says we don't "know"  each other? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

i absolutely hate scott brand and other one ply toilet papers.

i have a septic system and buy either what i have coupons for or i buy my favorite brand......cottonelle ultra comfort care. i do also buy cleansing wipes and feminine wipes.

http://target.scene7.com/is/image/Target/12964705?wid=450&hei=450&fmt=pjpeg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein