Esteemed Contributor

You're not going to believe this.......my husband likes ONE-PLY TOILET PAPER ~ I didn't even know they MADE one-ply TP!!! I thought that was just a joke.

Anyway, I told him I didn't really care for the one-ply TP, but he said, "Well, just fold it in half." (Thereby making it TWO-PLY.)

Doesn't that defeat the purpose?!?  LOLOL

Honored Contributor

All I use, all I have ever used, 1000 sheet single ply roll is a 1000 sheets, where as 1000 sheet double ply is 500 sheets.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Per my plumber, I use single ply in my downstairs powder room.  Since I need it for that room, I just use it in all 3 bathrooms.

Honored Contributor

I seldom use toilet paper.  

Honored Contributor

I've always used SCOTT brand...it's 1-ply.

Toilets in the gym...it's 1-ply.

Restrooms in a restaurant...it's 1-ply.

One & Done....Don't think it's that unusual.

Honored Contributor

OMG every year my DH & I battle over TP when we go north to stay in our camper. Since the paper does not flush directly into the sewage system, but instead empties into a holding tank and then from there gets flushed out into the sewer he thinks we have to buy one ply TP - which is TOTALLY USELESS for a lady to try to use. I do buy cheaper paper like Scott that dissolves easier but I refuse to buy that thin crappy paper that your fingers go thru when it gets wet, no matter how much it gets waddedThis is an annual spat with us.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Sears catalog?

Newspaper?

Or do you scoot along the carpet..........? LMAO

Honored Contributor

Trust me - there are much thinner TP than Scott.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66,

Is this a health issue? Just curious. Most people I know use tp.

Honored Contributor

I hope you are trying to be funny, because if you are not, that is just rather gross

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.