Valued Contributor

I have been going through my candle shelves and have hoarded the Old Virginia Candles I used to buy when they were on QVC. I love the cute little candle toppers and have all of them I think. The girl that sold them was so pleasant and enjoyable to listen to. With all the Slatkin candles I have purchased and more coming, I thought I better start burning the OV ones. Today I lit up Pumpkin Spice. I don't believe I ever heard why they left QVC so many years ago. They seem like safe and very scented candles.

Honored Contributor

I bought all those Old Virginia candle sets back in the day as well. 

They have been one of my most favorite candles. 

Old Virginia changed to Woodwick and changed their name as well to I think Virginia Candle Company.

I still have many of my ones from Q and found similar ones out in the marketplace back in the day and many of the toppers too.

I kind of use my for decorating and haven't burned many of them as I know they are not replaceable anymore. Used to find them on ebay but not as often now.

I wish they would bring that line back. Loved the jars with the bale handles and the triple layers. Good stuff!

Honored Contributor

I remember when they were on QVC. They had some really nice candles and their scents were spot on. I remember buying quite a bit..Wonder why they ever left??