Honored Contributor

Your home is  beautiful both  inside and out.  I would love to live that close to the water.  We could tie the boat right at the dock.

This morning and early this afternoon it was warm and beautiful here.  Around 3 pm it started to snow.  We have about 5 inches so far and it’s still coming down and is supposed to for another 6 hours.

I can’t wait until spring.

Honored Contributor

Southern WV is at 35 degrees; heavy rain for the last 2 days, and now it’s snowing.   

Respected Contributor

Ok.....Slide over and make room for the rest of us!

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee That is so lovely!! Where is it ? I love water and the open spaces....how peaceful. Thank you for sharing. It's just darling!!

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor
Your dock is lovely.
I live in Southern California and we really haven't had a winter this year. I hate it. I would prefer to live in a location that has more seasonal changes. I've been to Florida and unfortunately I really don't like it. Too hot and too humid for me. My favorite areas of the country are the Pacific Northwest and Colorado.
Honored Contributor

Regal Bee,

What a gorgeous setting.

We are atleast 2 months away from having our boat launched. It is in dry dock for the winter. The bay has been iced over a few times this winter.

I can't wait to clean everything out on the dock and get set up for the season.

I won't be able plant flowers and buy my hanging pots till mid May. Sometimes it just gets too cold at night and you lose all your flowers. We have learned the hard way. There have been Aprils that are were so warm and we think ...that's it winter is over....we go out any buy all our plants but then  it gets cold in May and we lose all of them and have to replace everything.

Enjoy your lovely home..and till the weather breaks here I will live vicariously through your gorgeous photos.

Respected Contributor

@DREAMONwrote:

Regal Bee,

What a gorgeous setting.

We are atleast 2 months away from having our boat launched. It is in dry dock for the winter. The bay has been iced over a few times this winter.

I can't wait to clean everything out on the dock and get set up for the season.

I won't be able plant flowers and buy my hanging pots till mid May. Sometimes it just gets too cold at night and you lose all your flowers. We have learned the hard way. There have been Aprils that are were so warm and we think ...that's it winter is over....we go out any buy all our plants but then  it gets cold in May and we lose all of them and have to replace everything.

Enjoy your lovely home..and till the weather breaks here I will live vicariously through your gorgeous photos.

@DREAMON  There is a place in our dock for the boat. My husband had it out at the time. We had a lot of cold in January....I live in Florida and a lot of the tropical plants were killed. I also have to be careful about planning new flowers right now. The temps are wonderful but Florida can surprise you with a cold snap and then....zap, there goes the new plantings.

Thank you, as always, for the kind comments.