Honored Contributor

Re: O/T, maybe. I'm enjoying -6 degree temps right now, what about you?

I live in the Ohio Valley and below zero temperatures are forecast for tonight. Everyone is wondering if they will call off school or delay it 2 hours because of the danger of kids waiting at bus stops tomorrow morning. The schools did that once last year when it was this cold.

My personal summer moments keep me warm during the day and at night when I am sleeping. My DH wanted an extra blanket last night so I put it on HIS side of the bed only.

Respected Contributor

Chicago, what can I say, cold, cold, cold, thankfully I'm retired & can stay in, hope everyone stays warm

Esteemed Contributor

I actually love the cold weather. Blue sunny skies, clear starry nights, it's the reason I moved here. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

-10 below this morning when I left for work. Climbed to a balmy 5 degrees. Wind should pick up here tomorrow with serious wind chill warnings of -25 to -30 below.

Honored Contributor

My little dog refused to go outside today, came trotting right over to get her coat on to go out, but when I opened the door for her to go out, she turned around and headed back inside! Can't say I blame her, it made me laugh. I have her puppy pads down, hope she uses them and not the floor. Just heard on the weather forecast tomorrow will be in the -15, -20 degree range. Glad I only have 1 quick errand to do in the morning. Stay safe and warm if possible, everyone.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

Thank goodness for down comforters! We'll stay toasty warm.

Honored Contributor

70 (heat wave)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

It's 46 where I live. Thank goodness I live in Florida. Stay warm and safe everybody.

Regular Contributor

Right now it's 4 below with a wind chill of 9 below. Forecast indicates 11 below for tonight with a wind chill of 41 below.

Trusted Contributor

going to be 10 degrees here tonite... dont mind the cold, would rather have it than snow.. hate snow.. give me a winter of freezing cold & no snow and i'll be happy! lol

Esteemed Contributor

12F right now, the low tonight is supposed to 1F, but with a wind chill of -10F! Brrr.

I am definitely not enjoying it.

Everyone stay warm.