Trusted Contributor

Re: O/T Attn lucymo & MTH, about GR

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Seriously...everyone else who signed up for GR got their free shipping coupon???? I do believe we are being picked on Lucy.  That is not fair.  

@MTH,  I just know they are going to give us a $25 off plus FS and no telling what else.  Boy, am I living in a dream world.  LOL  I went back and signed up again, at JPC's suggestion, maybe you should too.  Maybe we could use a different email if the second  sign up doesn't work, as Shopr mentioned.

@lucymo  I just re-signed up so I'll see what happens.  Hopefully this time it will work.  I like your dream world....if that happened, I would snap those up in a heartbeat.

Hopefully this time we'll get the emails and will know when they have specials that we're interested in.  I used to have a disposable email but may have to do another one. 

@lucymo  Got it right away this time. Not sure what was up but I got the free shipping,. Unfortunately, no $25 off too...LOL

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Seriously...everyone else who signed up for GR got their free shipping coupon???? I do believe we are being picked on Lucy.  That is not fair.  

@MTH,  I just know they are going to give us a $25 off plus FS and no telling what else.  Boy, am I living in a dream world.  LOL  I went back and signed up again, at JPC's suggestion, maybe you should too.  Maybe we could use a different email if the second  sign up doesn't work, as Shopr mentioned.

@lucymo  I just re-signed up so I'll see what happens.  Hopefully this time it will work.  I like your dream world....if that happened, I would snap those up in a heartbeat.

Hopefully this time we'll get the emails and will know when they have specials that we're interested in.  I used to have a disposable email but may have to do another one. 

@lucymo  Got it right away this time. Not sure what was up but I got the free shipping,. Unfortunately, no $25 off too...LOL

@MTH, no not yet but I do have the free ship that Shopr posted so I can use that one if I need to.  Good for you though.  Wonder if it's from the first sign up or the last one.  Well, it was just a pipe dream for the other perks but it would have been nice.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@MTH, no not yet but I do have the free ship that Shopr posted so I can use that one if I need to.  Good for you though.  Wonder if it's from the first sign up or the last one.  Well, it was just a pipe dream for the other perks but it would have been nice.  LOL

@lucymo  I really think it was from the second sign up as it appeared in my Inbox literally in minutes of my second signup.  JS had a live event broadcasting from his studio last night which I got to watch a good bit of. Of course, I ordered a piece for Jim to sign so I really need to think hard about the reindeer, even with the free shipping.  Wish they weren't so darn expensive.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo  I really think it was from the second sign up as it appeared in my Inbox literally in minutes of my second signup.  JS had a live event broadcasting from his studio last night which I got to watch a good bit of. Of course, I ordered a piece for Jim to sign so I really need to think hard about the reindeer, even with the free shipping.  Wish they weren't so darn expensive.

@MTH,  I sure don't blame you for going for the JS piece.  I'm not really sure that I'm going to get the reindeer yet.  I need to be very selective as there is the storage problem too.  What piece did you get from JS, Santa or  witch?

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

Happy to help. It is good through September 14. :-)

@SHOPR  Thanks SHOPR.   That was so nice of you to find this. JPC alerted me to your post as I hadn't seen this (super busy at work).   I also signed up for their emails to get the free ship coupon but like Lucy, haven't gotten anything from them yet.  I am still back and forth on those reindeer. I really want them, but my sensible side is telling me to sit tight. There is s along way to go on the holiday decor and my poor cc needs a break.  Hopefully they won't tell out before then.  

@lucymo  Let me know if you take the plunge on them!!

@MTH@lucymo...I signed up for their emails the other day and got the free shipping email.  Don't know why you 2 haven't gotten it yet.  If you don't get it, you might want to sign up again or call them.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy,   Hi JPC, it appears that GR is picking on MTH and me.  Why would they do that, we're both so sweet and nice.  LOL

@lucymo..morning lucy, Gosh I don't know why they would do that.  Don't they know you 2 would be their best customers  They must have heard about you by now. Smiley Happy

@Just Plain Crazy,  Morning JPC,  I knew you'd be puzzled about that too.  They may be busy thinking of a way to give us a better deal than the rest of you.  I'll bet that's it.  @MTH, just hold off for the super deal waiting for you and me.  We'll share with you, JPC, when we find out what it is.  Woman LOL

@lucymo..Oh yey, I suppose you 2 will get very special offers.  Thanks for sharing lucy.  There are some things I want but going to hold off for awhile and hope they don't sell out.  I kinda went crazy with JS items this past couple of weeks.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy,  I understand where you're coming from.  I've bought too much this year and I don't think I can even use all that I have new let alone what I had before.  We will always have things that we want and that's what keeps us going, but we probably don't need to buy all of it.  :-)

@lucymo...You are right, we all have way more than what we need but if we enjoy it, I say go for it.  I love to look at my decorations etc and sometimes do buy what I don't need but it does add to what I have and I enjoy it.  Smiley Happy

JPC

Trusted Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@MTH...Are you pouting MTH Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just a heads up for those of you questioning receiving or not receiving the GR emails you requested.   GR sent me a different free shipping code by email today.  I won't push my luck by posting it, since the original one is still here for everyone to use if interested.  

Trusted Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@MTH...Are you pouting MTH Smiley Happy 

@Just Plain Crazy  I guess it sure sounded that way didn't it??? LOLWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR, @MTH, @Just Plain Crazy, never got the email from GR but sent me a catalog with FS code.  But, I still won't get their special offers if they don't send email.  Go figure.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR, @MTH, @Just Plain Crazy, never got the email from GR but sent me a catalog with FS code.  But, I still won't get their special offers if they don't send email.  Go figure.  Woman LOL

lucymo, are you going to buy the reindeer now that there is free shipping?  I saw in the catalog a few minutes ago that things were on sale and free shipping, so I bought the light set of pillar candle holders.  I decided that I could use the color afterall, and they have the designs that I like best.