Trusted Contributor

Re: O/T Attn lucymo & MTH, about GR

I just fell in love with the Pumpkin Pie Fairy & ordered him & got f/s code when I logged onto their web page.  He's so stinking cute!! Lol

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

I just fell in love with the Pumpkin Pie Fairy & ordered him & got f/s code when I logged onto their web page.  He's so stinking cute!! Lol

@cancun08, Yes, I saw they had sitewide FS.  Good for you to find that adorable pie fairy.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR, @MTH, @Just Plain Crazy, never got the email from GR but sent me a catalog with FS code.  But, I still won't get their special offers if they don't send email.  Go figure.  Woman LOL

lucymo, are you going to buy the reindeer now that there is free shipping?  I saw in the catalog a few minutes ago that things were on sale and free shipping, so I bought the light set of pillar candle holders.  I decided that I could use the color afterall, and they have the designs that I like best.

@mousiegirl,  Hi, I'm not sure about the reindeer anymore.  I keep going back and forth on them.  Ever do that.  :-) 

I'm trying to remember the candle holders that you wanted but can't seem to do so.  When a sale and FS comes around I want to get something, don't you?  LOL  We are shopaholics, I'm afraid, so many places to shop and so much temptation and I am weak.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

@cancun08, Yes, I saw they had sitewide FS.  Good for you to find that adorable pie fairy.

ETA, which size did you get?  I like them too. 

Valued Contributor

I love fairies, but always seem to buy them, then don't know what to do with them. I just ran across about 3 of them that I purchased 3 or 4 years ago, that are packed away in a bureau. I love them, but never seem to place them anywhere. 

When I bought my fairies, the stores I saw them in, had them featured in a big real tree branch that they had hanging from the ceiling. They had the fairies all worked into the tree branch, along with dragonflies and things like that. I thought that I would hang a tree branch in my house but never found a place  where a tree branch would look good suspended. I love wild looks like that, but in reality, I have nowhere where it would look good, LOL.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

ETA, which size did you get?  I like them too. 

I got the 11" and the stand.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

I love fairies, but always seem to buy them, then don't know what to do with them. I just ran across about 3 of them that I purchased 3 or 4 years ago, that are packed away in a bureau. I love them, but never seem to place them anywhere. 

When I bought my fairies, the stores I saw them in, had them featured in a big real tree branch that they had hanging from the ceiling. They had the fairies all worked into the tree branch, along with dragonflies and things like that. I thought that I would hang a tree branch in my house but never found a place  where a tree branch would look good suspended. I love wild looks like that, but in reality, I have nowhere where it would look good, LOL.

@rosehill,  Hi Rose, have you seen the pumpkin pie fairy at GR?  It is the cutest thing.  If you haven't go check it out.  I've never bought any fairies except the smaller ones and usually just hang on one of the Christmas trees. The tree limb sounds good but like you, not sure I'd be able to work that in with my style of decor.  Sounds wonderful for woodland decor though.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo, I just gotta tell ya.....ur name "lucymo" has always made me smile, cuz alot of my close friends refer to me (using my first name, middle initial & last name initial) as donnamo!! 

Valued Contributor

I haven't looked at him, Lucy. I think that Pumpkin Pie Fairy is a Mark Roberts, right? A few year ago, I bought a few on ebay, only to sell them again because I didn't know what to do with them, LOL. I love the look, though! Are you getting him?

Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@lucymo, I just gotta tell ya.....ur name "lucymo" has always made me smile, cuz alot of my close friends refer to me (using my first name, middle initial & last name initial) as donnamo!! 

@cancun08,  I'm glad it makes you smile.  donnamo and lucymo sounds like trouble, doesn't it?  lol