Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,491
Registered: ‎03-30-2014

I once had a house with a huge tub, had two steps to go up to it.  Jets and the works.

 

Well, that big mother took more hot water than my tank could make!!!  Complete waste.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 5,642
Registered: ‎12-01-2023

@Still Raining wrote:

I once had a house with a huge tub, had two steps to go up to it.  Jets and the works.

 

Well, that big mother took more hot water than my tank could make!!!  Complete waste.


I lived in a house once with a huge tub where that was the case too lol.  I could only fill it about half way before the water got cold.😟

Honored Contributor
Posts: 65,768
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

It's sort of cool but a bit too Ponderosa for me to aspire to...


In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,491
Registered: ‎03-30-2014

@cheriere wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

I once had a house with a huge tub, had two steps to go up to it.  Jets and the works.

 

Well, that big mother took more hot water than my tank could make!!!  Complete waste.


I lived in a house once with a huge tub where that was the case too lol.  I could only fill it about half way before the water got cold.😟



I actually pondered make it a planter.  It was under a big western window.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,640
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

I like some elements of the bathroom, but I'm not into the large tub.  I like a shower.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,495
Registered: ‎03-19-2014

It's pretty for a vacation rental in the mountains but not what I would pick for my home.  If there's no shower then that would be a deal breaker for renting it.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor
Posts: 5,642
Registered: ‎12-01-2023

Re: Now this is a bathroom

[ Edited ]

@Still Raining wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

I once had a house with a huge tub, had two steps to go up to it.  Jets and the works.

 

Well, that big mother took more hot water than my tank could make!!!  Complete waste.


I lived in a house once with a huge tub where that was the case too lol.  I could only fill it about half way before the water got cold.😟



I actually pondered make it a planter.  It was under a big western window.


😂😂😂That's hilarious!  I wish I'd have thought of that!  The only thing mine was ever good for was collecting dust!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,904
Registered: ‎09-22-2017

Re: Now this is a bathroom

[ Edited ]

That is a tub to get lost in. I love it.

 

Who needs a shower when you have this.

 

The whole room is so beautiful.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,297
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

@cheriere @Still Raining  When we had our master bath gutted several years back,  we took out our big jetted tub completely and transformed it into a fabulous large walk in shower with shower heads on both sides.  They are independent of each other and one is adjustable and also can be hand held.  We have a tub in our other bathroom upstairs....  that is plenty!

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,297
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

@cheriere wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

I once had a house with a huge tub, had two steps to go up to it.  Jets and the works.

 

Well, that big mother took more hot water than my tank could make!!!  Complete waste.


I lived in a house once with a huge tub where that was the case too lol.  I could only fill it about half way before the water got cold.😟



I actually pondered make it a planter.  It was under a big western window.


😂😂😂That's hilarious!  I wish I'd have thought of that!  The only thing mine was ever good for was collecting dust!


I had a good laugh too!