Contributor

What happen to all of the flannel sheets that Northern Nights had in the past. Come on QVC.

Valued Contributor

I kept waiting and looking for them to show up.  Finally gave up and bought some very very nice ones at Costco last week.  Price was right too.

Honored Contributor

When the polar fleece craze hit, the hosts started poo pooing flannel in favor of the newest thing they had to sell.

I hate to tell them, but there are still a lot of us out here that would love some really good, thick flannel sheets like NN had a decade ago. I'm still using mine, love them and would love to add some new ones, but not the thin stuff I see out in the marketplace now.

It's like Q gets a one tracked mind. If something new comes out, they all but abandon their old standby that they were convincing us was the ultimate thing ever, and relentlessly push the 'new'. 

Polar fleece is nice, but some of us would like more variety in choices of things like this.

Trusted Contributor

Along with NN flannel sheets I miss NN flannel pajamas. I live in them in the winter. I especially adore the brown toile print and how soft, warm, and cozy they feel. This is my last pair! I wish QVC would not abandon the older lines. I'm still not over losing Sport Savvy, now NN?

I will only use 100% cotton, and don't care much for fleece, micro or not.

dee

Thats what I have waited for since fall. I had got them a few years back for a full size bed. Now I need for a queen size. I bought to sets at a store but no compare to NN. The pockets are just not big enough and the softness is not there. So disappointed, QVC is not what it used to be. I also do not like the shipping charge; Come on 3 small items in the same box and they hit you for seperate shipping on all three. Not fair!