Honored Contributor

Re: Non-Traditional Holiday Table

Ack! No!
Honored Contributor

@Lake4 wrote:

I like the room, but I would lose the crumpled table cloth. It's an accident waiting to happen.

@Lake4  and I'd be the one to stand up and pull it off the table! I like the colors of the glasses and dinnerware.

Honored Contributor

I do like the ceiling and the walls. Everything else is hideous. Hate the colors, also. 😂
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry dont like it for any time of the year especially those chairs!!!!.The walls and the ceiling make it look like the room isnt finished being built---I dont care if its the latest trend......And the color scheme looks more suited to an Easter buffet....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Does not say holiday but it's pretty for a dinner event

Honored Contributor

I LOVE the way this room is put together.  Although there are elements I would ordinarily overlook, as a composition, I LOVE it!!

Honored Contributor

I dislike the unfinished ceiling & walls. Where’s the window shades or curtains? The chairs & mirror are not my style. Don’t understand the rumpled tablecloth at all. Not a fan of the colors or cushions. The table & chandelier are ok. 

Esteemed Contributor

What happened to the ceiling and walls??? I love the wood flooring and windows! Nothing else in the room appeals to me. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

It is certainly a conversation starting room! People would be talking about all the different elements and some would love it and some wouldn't care for it at all. If the food that was going to be served was good I could enjoy it though.

Respected Contributor

A nice floor; everything else is overdone (tacky bric-a-brac).