Honored Contributor

featured-7-768x512.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I just can't ever imagine being that formal.  That's a reflection on me, I guess, not the table settings. 

But the table is way too formal for me.  I did like the large crystal glasses though.  I thought the candles were way too tall.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

@stevieb  Just beautiful. Love the silver revere bowl filled with blooms.

Respected Contributor

Re: Nicely Set Table...

[ Edited ]

Lovely table setting, but I don't like the fabric on the chairs, as the colors seem to clash with the Asian blue and white ceramics and the green tablecloth and candleholders, or white candles and the plates.

I think I would prefer a delicate white tablecloth and blue and white patterned chairs, or something to that effect.  Something like this:

or this:

Art Patterns Inspiration: Asian Pattern Dragons

...for the chair fabric.  Oops!  I just noticed that striped green wallpaper.  Perhaps a pale blue paint on the wall, instead? 

Honored Contributor

What an elegant looking table, I love it because that is within my taste zone, formal.  I have stemware and china left to me from my mother and while I don't use that type of setting often anymore, I love the look of it and always have. The center piece is just beautiful!

Honored Contributor

Love the greens, mixed with blue and white.   Beautiful centerpiece with silver bowl.  Also have always liked those shaped glasses, that flare at the top-- they probably have a specific name, which I don't know.  They look festive! 

Honored Contributor

I don't like large floral arrangements and tall candles as they obstruct one from looking at other people at the table.

I'm just not a formal person! 

Honored Contributor

Beautifully set table---LOVE IT! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Beautiful 😍!!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm ready for spring lamb and asparagus for dinner