Honored Contributor

Re: New Draping Candle Rings - Winter Berry

How pretty, I will have to check them out!

Honored Contributor

It is just simply not in my budget to spend that much money for a Christmas decoration no matter how it is justified.Perhaps if I did not have to buy all 5 - but you do and that is too pricey for a Christmas decoration in my house. I hope those who got them enjoy them enough to make it worthwhile for them.

We were recently at Cracker Barrel for breakfast and I saw they were starting to bring out Christmas stuff but I did not find anything I wanted. I guess I'm not in the spirit as yet.

Honored Contributor

On 10/6/2014 mousiegirl said:

Thank you for posting this, SHOPR, I bought them.

That is a great price for all 5, I hope you enjoy them!

Valued Contributor

On 10/6/2014 Hooty said:

I agree and thought about getting them. The only problem is that I don't need five. If they sold them by "2's", I'd think about it as I have no one to do any gifting.

They are very pretty and hope those that got them enjoy.

Valued Contributor

I love those winterberry draping candle rings, shopr. I love your natural draping candle rings as well. When there was a 20% off coupon floating around a few weeks ago for Grandin Road, I had the natural ones in my shopping cart and couldn't seem to pull the trigger. I kept thinking they were overpriced. (like most here, I probably don't need 5 of them.) Anyway, I didn't order, now I am sorry. If anyone sees a good coupon come across their email or online, can you please post it here? I would like to get the natural ones. That look would be good for all winter.

That being said, I am trying to remember if anyone knows or posted if these candle rings will fit over a 4" diameter candle that I am using on Valeries square mercury pedestals. Also wondering if the draping will fall on the table if using them on these pedestals, as they are only 7.5" high.

Honored Contributor

rosehill - I believe the winterberry fits over a candle base of 3", so assume the natural are the same.

Honored Contributor

On 10/6/2014 Hooty said:

Thank you Hooty and SHOPR, I am sure I will. Including shipping, it averages out to $16.00 per ring, I believe.

Valued Contributor

rosehill - I believe the winterberry fits over a candle base of 3", so assume the natural are the same.

Thank you, mousiegirl. Seems like they won't fit on those chunky 4" candles. They sure are pretty- hope you love yours!! Smile

Trusted Contributor

I ordered these the other day, I am going to use them on the chandelier in my dining room.

Honored Contributor

On 10/6/2014 rosehill said:

Thank you, mousiegirl. Seems like they won't fit on those chunky 4" candles. They sure are pretty- hope you love yours!! Smile

I have Valerie's chunky pedestals, so will post after I try the rings on them.