Honored Contributor

101142342_p.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Gorgeous space.....like the windows, & the color of paint on the walls. I don't like the furniture or chandelier at all. 

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful room. Welcoming. I love the turquoise side tables adding color. 

Honored Contributor

It doesn't look comfortable or conducive to conversation.  Not a fan of color scheme.

Esteemed Contributor

Like everything but the aqua barrel side tables.

Respected Contributor

The light is just strange. Hanging seashells?

Anything plant related needs to go.

I think I would bring in the color of the stools with some of the throw pillows on the couch for a touch more color.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Handsome room with very nice light. Would have to remove those seashell-shaped things or whatever is hanging from chandelier-- easy fix.  I'd just inject a bit more color, and some art, and would love.

Honored Contributor

First thing I noticed was the candlesticks blocking view for conversations.  They belong on the floor.

Not wild about the choice of using garden stools.

If the couch is being blocked out of the seating/conversation area, it needs it's own coffee/cocktail table.

I'd pull the 4 chairs back in a semi-circle and move them closer to the round table, ditch the candlesticks and include the couch as part to the seating area.

Would then be seating for 6-7 people and everyone would have a table surface for a drink.

I'd get wire cutters and remove the conchs on the lighting fixture.

Respected Contributor

Re: Neutral Seating Area...

[ Edited ]

Not for my house (I need color), but tasteful and comfortable.  (but the things on the table have to go!)

Honored Contributor

I like it, it does need a bit more color, and some art, and a new light fixture, but other wise a nice neutral palette!