Respected Contributor

@stevieb   What an elegant, balanced room.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

No way.  Just give me a stratolounger sofa and loveseat where I can put my feet up and work the remote, and I'm happy.

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

Now this is right up my alley. I love this space!

Honored Contributor

Very nice but a little too formal for me---I like the corner with the plants on the wall--wallpaper I assume--I like that alot but would have to eliminate all the fussy stuff and a few chairs and tables. 

Respected Contributor

The seating arrangement reminds me of a hotel lobby and the chandelier of a Junque Shoppe.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor
The shells hanging from the light fixture has to go. Those tall items on the coffee table have to go, something shorter would be better. Maybe less chairs and move the sofa up to join the conversation area, and I'm not crazy about those barrel tables but they do add some color. I think some richer colors for the furniture would make it more cozy also. Love how light the room is.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I love the wall color and that's about it.  Everything else is too vanilla and the barre sidel tables are hideous (IMHO, of course).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Beautiful space....I wouldn't change a thing.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it except for the chandelier 🧐

Honored Contributor

Re: Neutral Seating Area...

[ Edited ]

Change two of the chairs to a sofa, ditch the sea creature hanging from the ceiling, paint that wall lighter and it is very much like my living room--although bigger and with more of a view!  LOL!!!

I even have garden stools as side tables by the chairs, but mine are traditional blue and white.  

That's right in line with things I love!