Honored Contributor

Have any of you ever shopped at her store online.  NellHillsdotcom.  It is an amazingly beautiful shop and she really knows how to market her merchandise.

Valued Contributor

I had the pleasure of going to the Atchison, Kansas store.  It was a two story building filled to the rafters with wonderful household items and furniture.  That store closed but the Kansas City store remained open.  Then maybe three years ago or so it was sold to a young couple.  I think I prefer the older version.  I receive emails but have never visited the online store.  I'll have to check it out.    

Honored Contributor

..... I never heard of this shop....some cute and interesting pieces....Thank you for the heads up Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I never even heard of this store, but thank you for mentioning it.  What a nice store with lovely affordable items.

I already ordered the green vintage olive jar for a friend's birthday.  She buys and eats a lot of Italian olives and it will be perfect and much prettier then her mason jar.

I saw a few things that I wouldn't mind having for myself. 

Thanks again.