Respected Contributor

Re: Need opinion on white nightstand

@ccassaday wrote:

@K9buddy wrote:

DC0252E9-DAB6-498F-BA2A-1D9C65A38CF7.png

This is the one I am liking the best so far. Here it is with the table.

1E256360-C69C-4CF0-9FEA-D3B31E825281.png

@ccassaday I think these nighstands work well with the tv stand. I too like this pairing best.

Honored Contributor

Color mix wouldn't bother me, but the style/finish difference makes them not really look good together. One is more rustic, the other a bit more elegant.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@vsm wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

Here it is with the ones from Walmart posted above. I really wish I woulld of got just a plain white stand. This doesn’t seem to have enough gray in it. I will post it with the barn door one in a minute.

647266F9-EAD8-4E5D-BFA7-DFA3A53C8B8A.png

I like this option the best. The hardware match as well. Good luck.

I agree, @OKPrincess .  I think what's really throwing this room off is the pastel green comforter, @ccassaday.  

With no offense intended, I agree about the comforter. I also would either add a bed skirt or a use a bedspread or longer quilt to cover the bed frame and legs...

I have a adjustable bed so I cant use th bed skirt  that came with it. I love my comforter and I Have pale green curtains and it looks nice. What ever I get has to work with what I have. Can someone comment on this nightstand.

I'd say there have been quite a few comments on the various nightstands...  Hope your choice, whatever it ends up being, works for you...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

So I have decided I go get ones customer made if we get another stimulus check. IF not I will just save for them. The price of a couple I picked out are reasonable. Here is the inevitable I think I will get. They should be able to match if I take a shelf in. This won’t be the color but the style. It has the x on the side too.

50F810E1-63A1-4AD9-BCBE-AFC92EBCE941.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Try looking at Wayfair (on Line) they seem to have everything and you might be able to find something that would match the color or the style of  the TV stand. Just an idea! 

Esteemed Contributor

@speedy girl wrote:

Try looking at Wayfair (on Line) they seem to have everything and you might be able to find something that would match the color or the style of  the TV stand. Just an idea! 

I looked everywhere and after having two come broke I am a little nervous ordering online again. I looked on Overstock again and found these so I ordered them. I hope they dont come damaged.75C6CE11-760D-4AB2-93B3-C16AAA48D233.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Maybe you could change out the knobs on the nightstands with something black metal to go with the tv stand.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, eclectic but tonal and pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@speedy girl wrote:

I looked everywhere and after having two come broke I am a little nervous ordering online again. I looked on Overstock again and found these so I ordered them. I hope they dont come damaged.75C6CE11-760D-4AB2-93B3-C16AAA48D233.jpeg

Perfect

Esteemed Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

Maybe you could change out the knobs on the nightstands with something black metal to go with the tv stand. 

That is my plan. First thing I thought of was I could change them.