Contributor

Re: Need help finding dinette set

I have the chairs. They are Jaclyn Smith.  I’m not sure they are still made as I got them in a clearance sale in 2010.  If you find them somewhere I’d love to know.  A leg got broken on one of my chairs during a cross country move.  They are stunning and have otherwise  held up well.  The finish is distressed black.  

Good on luck and let me know if you find them!

Honored Contributor

@Ladylaughsalot

Wayfair or their sister companies may have this DR set or a similar set. You may call customer service and they will let you know how to email your DR set picture to them. Wayfair will follow up with you on availability.

Super Contributor

@@15194  that would be so funny!  One of my dogs used to crawl under my glass coffee table and watch us while we watched TV.

Honored Contributor

@Ladylaughsalot

Check with the realty agent.  They may have gotten the table/chairs from the home of a property they sold.  This is sometimes done when the owner wants to sell certain items.  At times the seller sells furniture to the new owners as well. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

@kittyloo

In 1978 my mother bought a nice-sized oval clear glass coffee table for the living room. At the base of the table is matching clear glass. Between the glass are 4 gold-leaf posts. I dust once a week -- and it still looks brand new. I wouldn't buy a glass table that's used regularly.

Honored Contributor

Its entirely possible, indeed probable, that's it's no longer in production or available.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@mibo wrote:

I have the chairs. They are Jaclyn Smith.  I’m not sure they are still made as I got them in a clearance sale in 2010.  If you find them somewhere I’d love to know.  A leg got broken on one of my chairs during a cross country move.  They are stunning and have otherwise  held up well.  The finish is distressed black.  

Good on luck and let me know if you find them!

Thank you so much! It’s a shame that I probably won’t be able to find them now. They are gorgeous!

Respected Contributor

I have a glass dining room table and love it. It expands the space visually and is very elegant. All surfaces collect dust but you can see it better on a glass top and clean it off faster.

I have also had glass kitchen tables and loved those also.