Valued Contributor

Need help finding dinette set

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find this dinette set? I’ve been looking for days and can’t find out who makes it or which stores might carry it.

EA3127F5-A724-4AF7-88A7-7D533C628C8C.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Need help finding dinette set

@Ladylaughsalot

Where did you get the picture?

Valued Contributor

Lolakimono, I found the pic on a realty site.

Honored Contributor

@Ladylaughsalot

Can you e-mail the listing agent to see about the furniture?  Perhaps they used a staging company that would have more details.  

Valued Contributor

What a great idea. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@LadylaughsalotOh you don't ever want to find this table, believe me. I had a beaitful glass table for 10 years, was never so glad to get rid of it in my life.I absolutely loved it, but it was clean ,clean , clean all the time.Not my husband and I, it was company, men with hair cream, children who loved to get ubderneath and look up, just got  till I didn't want company. Mine was in the kitchen, the gathering place at my house. Good luck if you find it.

Valued Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@LadylaughsalotOh you don't ever want to find this table, believe me. I had a beaitful glass table for 10 years, was never so glad to get rid of it in my life.I absolutely loved it, but it was clean ,clean , clean all the time.Not my husband and I, it was company, men with hair cream, children who loved to get ubderneath and look up, just got  till I didn't want company. Mine was in the kitchen, the gathering place at my house. Good luck if you find it.

Thanks for the advice.  The need to constantly clean didn’t enter my mind, and it certainly should have, because I have a cat that will surely climb on top during the night.

Respected Contributor

sort of the same experience here with the cleaning. 

I had back in the 80's a smoke colored glass coffee table. 

showed every speck of dust. Swore never again when i finally got rid of it. 

Respected Contributor

@LadylaughsalotI do love the look, though, especially the chairs.  And I wouldn't mind cleaning the glass to have such a beautiful look.

Honored Contributor

I used to have a glass dining room table and I hated that the dog would go under it and stare at us while we ate. I had bought it second hand and when DH & i got married I sold it for more than I paid for it.