Honored Contributor

Need a Change for Spring in your Bedroom?

I thought this was a very reasonable price for a quilt.  It is a stitched Medallion Quilt - Opalhouse for $59.00 for Full/Queen size.  There are many other colors available.  Sometimes is it nice to change your bedroom from spring/summer to fall/winter.  This quilt looks lovely with the crisp white linens.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Need a Change for Spring in your Bedroom?

Agree with you. A pretty way to add some spring color to a bedroom.

Honored Contributor

$49 on Target dot com, with limited color choice availabiilty. I like the quilt, but not loving most of the color options.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I do love the color and design, very pretty and a nice change for the warmer months.

Honored Contributor

I always change to a matlasse coverlet in the summer.  Have them in several colors. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 Beautiful! Actually that aqua is a favorite color. I also love to make the seasonal change of my bed linens. I just switched out my winter/holiday colors for this:

zu84534780_main_tm1582055570.jpg

Besides white, I have pink, pale blue and new pale pistachio green sheets. Found the quilt set on Zulily and it's called Gone Floral, by a brand called Barbarian by Barbra Ignatiev. It's inspiring me to make a few other changes now that the sun has moved further north & my bedroom gets morning light again.

Honored Contributor

@laluzdelmundo    Enjoy your Spring makeover!  Makes you feel good doesn't it?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 :  love the color and design.

Valued Contributor

@KatCat1 You are so right! It led me to change up my bedroom "wall scape" and I may even drag out the dreaded Bissel crosswave and attack the large area rug this week. I don't need any new clothes right now so I can have a small splurge on my bedroom. This March is a vast improvement over March 2020 (shudder to remember.)

Honored Contributor

Over the weekend I switched up my bedding from a heavy comforter to my summer quilts. Love it! 

"Pure Michigan"