Contributor

Need Recommendations for Essential Oil Diffuser

Hi..I need help in finding an electric essential oil diffuser. I prefer a ceramic one. I know absolutely nothing about choosing one. Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks
Valued Contributor

Re: Need Recommendations for Essential Oil Diffuser

I got mine off Amazon, by Porseme. It's holds 280ml which is on the bigger end so it runs longer, but it has a timer on it also. They have glass and ceramic, I got the a couple of glass ones and painted them to match the rooms I put them in.

I use oils I found on eBay, not sure if they have another site, but if you search "essential oils chanel" (one of their scents)  and sort for lowest price it is in a green jar with Mayci on it. Hope this helps

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@rybaby  I own one that you add water to and a few drops of oil.  Works very well.  It's electric and puts out a very fine mist in the air.  Target actually offers diffusers.  If you don't find what you want then do a Google search.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I use a nebulizer type diffuser. I've owned other kinds including sonic where you add water and also the kind where you stick reeds or some kind of wicking thing inside a container. But the nebulizer works best. It is an expensive kind of diffuser but you don't need much oil to use it and some oils can cost a lot.

Honored Contributor

I found mine at Macy's. I love it. It wasn't very expensive and works great. I don't remember the name and I am not at home right now, but will post later the Brand Name.  

Respected Contributor

I have a ceramic one that came from Kohl's.  I love it and it works great.