Honored Contributor

Re: NEWPORT, CALIFORNIA HOUSE

What a spectacular home, there is very little I do not like.  The furnishings are lovely, the print chairs, the couch, elegant and so appealing.  The library is one of my favorite rooms love books and library rooms.  I like the wall paper in the office and the drapes in the bathroom for privacy.  Everything blends and fits, a very well done designed interior!

The outside is beautiful too,  The dining area quite nice!  There is so much to love in this home for me!

Respected Contributor

@Oznell 

The first photo of the exterior is unique & I love the setting.  My favorite rooms are the relaxed family room, the master (?) bedroom with the tranquil setting (minus the drapes & I'd switch out the rug as well) .. not to mention those adorable pooches.

Thanks for sharing.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I love the dog and the home is beautiful. I am more of a minimalist when it comes to furnishing so for me it's a bit too much in all of the rooms.

Thank you for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Oh, my goodness!  I am so loving this place -- it is just wonderful!  How could you not be happy living there??? 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

The colors in the Living Room are beautiful. I think the Bluestone Patio, Living Room, and Indoor/Outdoor Room that leads out on to the patio are my favorite rooms.

The Pool area is too stuffy for me..I like a pool and surrounding area that is more inviting and casual.