Esteemed Contributor

For those who are interested, a TS will be February 12.  Probably the large tub but not sure.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the heads up. I am still set from the last TS, but I know someone that loves the product and missed out on it so I will pass on the information.

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus How many loads was the last TS?

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue

I had to go and look. It was 500 loads. The TS was at least 6 or 7 months ago and I am not even half way through the bucket. I am only one person and I use two scoops per load instead of the recommended 1.

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus  Aww, thanks so much for looking for me.  They have two tubs up now, 500 loads and 1100.  I tried it a few weeks ago and I really like so I'll be getting the big one now. Thanks again.

Trusted Contributor

I get mine from Amazon. 

Honored Contributor

I have never heard of Nellies's detergent. Is it better than store bought brands? Thx!

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

@ID2, it isn't at all like regular laundry products.  There are other threads here on Nellie's      you may want to look up.  My experience is it doesn't clean at all, but I'm in the minority on that, and have hard water.

Esteemed Contributor

@ID2. This was a hard sell for me because I've been using the same detergent most of my life.  I first heard/ saw Nellies last year when HsN had the TS but I was torn about changing to a powder.  I recently purchased a small container and I'm very happy with it despite what others have mentioned,  my biggest test was my DH's uniform which came out great.  Now you do have to continue to pre. Treat for tough stains.  I also purchased the wool balls for the dryer and they're great too.  I feel better getting away from the chemicals and dyes. I understand they also sell a brightener and I will try that eventually too.