Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@goldensrbest, yes that would work...I have done it.  It is a pretty easy project.

I have also printed out pictures that are current for the season, such as winter, spring, etc and cut them to size for the window openings, generally I use flowers and a nice paper stock.

That really sounds so pretty,wish i knew how to do this.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My find of the day

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal....I couldn't believe it when I opened your thread and saw your post with  "The Singing Butler" picture!....I have the same picture hanging in my living room and fell in love with it the moment I saw it!...It just called to me....the romantic fool that I am....and the quality of the picture and frame are wonderful!

I actually created my own romantic story about this picture as I sat in my living room gazing up at it and, when I first hung it up and friends or family would come over, I would share my story with them....They would then create their own story and it was so much fun sharing with each other what this picture meant to all of us!...I got mine in BB&B....They have a lovely selection of art decor!

We have great taste!...lol...Enjoy!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest...if you don't have a printer or access to pictures, try looking thru magazines, you might find something to fit the size of the window panes......even calendars have pretty pictures.

Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@hoosieroriginal....I couldn't believe it when I opened your thread and saw your post with  "The Singing Butler" picture!....I have the same picture hanging in my living room and fell in love with it the moment I saw it!...It just called to me....the romantic fool that I am....and the quality of the picture and frame are wonderful!

I actually created my own romantic story about this picture as I sat in my living room gazing up at it and, when I first hung it up and friends or family would come over, I would share my story with them....They would then create their own story and it was so much fun sharing with each other what this picture meant to all of us!...I got mine in BB&B....They have a lovely selection of art decor!

We have great taste!...lol...Enjoy!

@MyShadowLove - it has such a mystique about it!  Every time I walk in the living room I just stare at the picture.  I'm a hopeless romantic also - lousy at it, that's why it's hopeless for me - ha! 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal I love that picture and how it looks there. What a bargain.

Did you do that mantelpiece yourself, the mosaic? That is cool.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@hoosieroriginal I love that picture and how it looks there. What a bargain.

Did you do that mantelpiece yourself, the mosaic? That is cool.

@Greeneyedlady21 - Yes I did.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I'm envious, OP.  It's one of my favorites and what a deal you got!  If you get tired of it, I'll be glad to take it off your hands.Smiley Happy