Respected Contributor

I was just thinking the other day I would like to make some changes in my living room.  Tired of looking at the same decor.  Went to lunch with a friend, then to ReStore.  Found this repo of The Singing Butler for only $25!  It is quiet large, framed nicely, and in perfect condition and only $25!  Had to have it.  Have always loved this picture. Also picked up 3 old windows for another project I have planned outside - they were $.50 each!

001.JPG

Honored Contributor

I like that picture too, great find.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@hoosieroriginal  I always admire your creativity and artistry.  Congratulations on your latest finds!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Valued Contributor

Re: My find of the day

[ Edited ]

Hi Hoosier...I have always loved that picture too!  Great find and in good condition for only $25.  SCORE!!

Trusted Contributor

Looks wonderful : )

Respected Contributor

Very nice!   I have "Mad Dogs" by the same artist hanging above the garden tub in my master bath.

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal...I love working with old windows...have made completed several projects for gifts and they were well received, What are you going to do with the windows?

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@hoosieroriginal...I love working with old windows...have made completed several projects for gifts and they were well received, What are you going to do with the windows?

@Mom2Dogs- something similar to this:

window1[1].jpg

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs, I have thought that  a old window would be great used as many things,but would love one done so family pictures could be used in it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest, yes that would work...I have done it.  It is a pretty easy project.

I have also printed out pictures that are current for the season, such as winter, spring, etc and cut them to size for the window openings, generally I use flowers and a nice paper stock.