Super Contributor

Re: My VPH Cobalt Spheres Arrived Today

On 5/14/2014 Marsha2003 said:
On 5/14/2014 MagnoliaMs said:

I tried a vignette out today with the red, silver, and colbalt spheres by my Fourth of July wreath I made, and it really adds to the appearance of the whole design.

Will you be able to share a picture? I love seeing how posters use their items.

I would love to post pictures from my home on here, but all I can do is take the picture with my phone. I don't know how to get them from my phone to QVC. Rats!

Honored Contributor

On 5/14/2014 mallemo said:

I seem to have the worst luck with the spheres arriving broken. My cobalt blue set arrived today and the smallest one is shattered. What a disappointment...again. I could get a credit for the smallest one and keep the other two but none of them really match either. The only one that is really "blue" is the middle size. The other two look more purple. The largest size also has several spots on it where there are chips in the finish. They are on their way back. According to VPH on her FB page the cobalt blue won't be back until late July/early August. These cost way too much to just overlook and settle I decided.

ETA...I don't hang mine but there were not any hangers included in my pkg. Quality control needs to be worked on I think!

I ordered 3 sets of valerie pillars. One full price and two as is. All had one broken one. I would have kept the other two, but at least one had paint issues. While it's disappointing, at least we're not out any money by returning them.

Honored Contributor

The cobalt spheres look nice. I would send them back and hope for perfect ones.

Respected Contributor

On 5/14/2014 Marsha2003 said:

I tried a vignette out today with the red, silver, and colbalt spheres by my Fourth of July wreath I made, and it really adds to the appearance of the whole design.

Will you be able to share a picture? I love seeing how posters use their items.

I would love to post pictures from my home on here, but all I can do is take the picture with my phone. I don't know how to get them from my phone to QVC. Rats!

I usually upload my pictures to a free hosting site like Photobucket.com Once you do that, you can copy the direct link and paste it in the "Image URL" block under the symbol that's right next to the U at the top of the Reply box here.

Frequent Contributor

mallemo, my small cobalt sphere was broken, too. For me, it was the first out of the many sphere and pillar sets I have ordered that arrived damaged. I'm really sad about it, because I can't reorder now, and had planned on entertaining with these and my red and silver ones for Flag Day/4th of July. They are checking to see if they can send a replacement sphere in that size, and will let me know in 7 to 10 days.

Valued Contributor

On 5/15/2014 desperate-housewife said:

mallemo, my small cobalt sphere was broken, too. For me, it was the first out of the many sphere and pillar sets I have ordered that arrived damaged. I'm really sad about it, because I can't reorder now, and had planned on entertaining with these and my red and silver ones for Flag Day/4th of July. They are checking to see if they can send a replacement sphere in that size, and will let me know in 7 to 10 days.

I know, it's so disappointing. I won't have them to use this year and hope that when I reorder they arrive in good shape and matching. Did yours match with no defects? Mine did not do well in that dept. either.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for sharing the pic's ! I love seeing other peoples inspirations